- If you qualify for insurance through the Health Connector, you will need to apply, shop for plans, and check out by February 15 for coverage that starts March 1. Your first premium payment is due by February 23 to complete enrollment.
- If you qualify for MassHealth your coverage starts right away.
Don’t wait to start your application, especially if you think you will need help! Our call center and in-person Customer Service Representatives expect to be very busy as the February 15 deadline approaches. Apply and shop now to avoid any delays in getting your new health insurance.
You can apply for coverage through MassHealth or the Health Connector (first visit the the “Getting Started Guide”.)
There are several ways to get help:
- Read our Getting Started Guide for information about applying and enrolling in a plan including step-by-step instructions.
- For free, in-person help, you make an appointment with a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor. These are people who have been trained to answer questions and help with applications. Click here to find Navigators and Certified Application Counselors nearby.
- You can also get in-person help at one of the following Health Connector walk-in centers (no appointment needed):
- Boston: 133 Portland Street, 1st Floor
- Worcester: 146 Main Street, Suite 201/202
- You can also get help at one of the following MassHealth Enrollment Centers (no appointment needed):
- Chelsea: 45-47 Spruce Street
- Tewksbury: 367 East Street
- Taunton: 21 Spring Street, Suite 4
- Springfield: 333 Bridge Street
- Call MassHealth Customer Service at 1-800-841-2900 or TTY: 1-800-497-4648
- Call Health Connector Customer Service at 1-877-MA ENROLL (1-877-623-6765) or TTY: 1-877-623-7773