The Health Connector is seeking a Manager of Reporting to manage an internal reporting team, and ensure accurate reporting deliverables are provided to the business. The Manager of Reporting will work collaboratively with a variety of teams and senior leadership in support of Health Connector programs and ensuring accurate measurement and analysis of all information. The Manager of Reporting is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and conducting an array of reporting-related initiatives and will serve as a subject matter expert on Health Connector reports, information, business processes and business information needs. This is a full-time exempt position.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all reporting deliverables are met
- Provide vision, strategy and leadership of the Reporting team consistent with current and longer-term business needs and goals
- Identify opportunities to standardize, automate and provide self-service reports both in response to and in anticipation of business needs
- Interpret data, analyze and validate results, and generate ad hoc and recurring reports to support strategic, operational and financial decision-making in a timely manner
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, data architects and other stakeholders to understand report requirements and in consultation with IT, deploy best practices to ensure the accurate collection, analysis and distribution of data
- Collaborate across departments to develop and implement improved workflows and processes
- Prioritization of projects and improvements based on business needs
- Supervise Reporting and Business Analyst(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Information Management, Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of progressive experience with reporting and analytical packages including SSRS and databases (SQL), including strong Excel skills
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at report development and communication of findings
- Strong customer focus with the demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to effectively handle multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a variety of teams
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative, be results-oriented and eager to adapt to and drive change
- Experience or familiarity with health insurance exchanges, health insurance and/or health reform a plus, but not required
- This position requires the employee to work on-site in an open office setting
- Employee may be requested to work an extended day and weekends to meet deadlines
Salary: Salary range is competitive; salary will be commensurate with experience.
If interested: Send cover letter and résumé to Connectoremail@example.com.
Please note: Due to the requirement of 268A, please complete the Applicant Disclosure Form and return with your application.
About the Health Connector:
The Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority (Health Connector) is an independent public authority serving as the Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant marketplace for the Commonwealth. The organization is charged with providing subsidized and unsubsidized health insurance to individuals and small employers. The Health Connector also oversees policy development related to health care reform under both state and federal laws, as well as conducting public education and outreach about health care reform and coverage opportunities.
The Health Connector is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity as a vital characteristic of its work force. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, gender identity, national origin or disability.