There are 4 ways to make payments to the Health Connector:
- Online at payment.mahealthconnector.org with your checking or savings account.
- By mail with a check or money order.
- In-person at one of our customer service walk-in centers with a check or money order.
- Through your bank’s online bill payment system.
We do not accept cash, PayPal, credit or debit cards, mobile pay, or other forms of electronic payments at this time.
You can read in detail about each of these ways to pay on our How to Pay page now →
It’s important to note that
- Premium payments for individual and family health and dental plans are due the 23rd of the month before coverage effective (start) date. See the table below.
- If you purchased both a health and a dental plan, each plan’s premium must be paid separately.