Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- How long does it take to process a paper application?
- I am uninsured and need coverage. Can I apply for insurance today?
- Do I have to buy health insurance?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
- Do I have to buy through the Health Connector if I want to get help paying for insurance?
- Is my company or organization eligible to participate in Wellness Track?
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
- My family is not from Massachusetts. Can I still get help paying for my health insurance?
- Can students shop on the Health Connector?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.