Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- What is Business Express?
- How will the Wellness Track rebate be calculated?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.