Read our guide to find the information you need to know before you start your application, plus answers to frequently asked questions that will help you all the way through enrollment.
Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Can students shop on the Health Connector?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- Can international students purchase a health plan through the Health Connector?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.