Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What is Wellness Track?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- How does an employer qualify for a Wellness Track rebate of up to 15%?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- What is Health Connector for Business?
- My family is not from Massachusetts. Can I still get help paying for my health insurance?
- When can I apply for coverage?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.