Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- What is Health Connector for Business?
- How will the Shared Responsibility for Employers policy in the ACA mesh with the Fair Share Contribution policy in Massachusetts’ health reform law?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
- My family is not from Massachusetts. Can I still get help paying for my health insurance?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.