Read our guide to find the information you need to know before you start your application, plus answers to frequently asked questions that will help you all the way through enrollment.
Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- How will the Shared Responsibility for Employers policy in the ACA mesh with the Fair Share Contribution policy in Massachusetts’ health reform law?
- My family is not from Massachusetts. Can I still get help paying for my health insurance?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
- When can I apply for coverage?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.