Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What to Know If Your Small Business Is Considering a Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA)
- Your coverage end date and renewing your coverage
- Can I get help paying for health insurance through the Health Connector?
- What to Know If You Get Help Paying for Health Insurance from Both the Health Connector and Your Employer
- Why don’t I qualify for subsidies?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
- Can students shop on the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.