Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What information do I need to apply?
- After I finish my online application, can I log back into my account?
- I need to make a change on my application. How can I update my information?
- Do I have to buy through the Health Connector if I want to get help paying for insurance?
- Are there different ways to get help paying for health insurance?
- How do I access my Wellness Track account?
- What if my company or organization currently participates in a small business group health plan purchased through the Health Connector but didn’t register for Wellness Track during enrollment?
- How does an employer qualify for a Wellness Track rebate of up to 15%?
- How do I register for Wellness Track?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.