Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- I would like to apply for health insurance coverage using a paper application, can I download an application?
- Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Do I have to buy through the Health Connector if I want to get help paying for insurance?
- Are there different ways to get help paying for health insurance?
- Do I qualify for free or low-cost coverage?
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- What is Health Connector for Business?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.