Read our guide to find the information you need to know before you start your application, plus answers to frequently asked questions that will help you all the way through enrollment.
Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
- Can international students purchase a health plan through the Health Connector?
- My family is not from Massachusetts. Can I still get help paying for my health insurance?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.