Looking for examples of letters and information you may have received in the mail during open enrollment? Click the link below to see examples of important mail that was sent by the Health Connector and MassHealth during Open Enrollment 2015.
Open Enrollment Packets
Recent Member Mailings
Commonwealth Care Members
Former Medical Security Program (MSP)
Temporary MassHealth Coverage Members
- Temporary MassHealth Purple Letter — English
- Temporary MassHealth Blue Letter — English
- Temporary MassHealth Green Letter — English
(will be mailed 12/15/2015)
Members who Enrolled in Health Connector Plans before November 15, 2014
Members who Enrolled in Health Connector Plans with an Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC) before November 15, 2014
Members who Enrolled in ConnectorCare Plans before November 15, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- How does an employer qualify for a Wellness Track rebate of up to 15%?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- What is Wellness Track?
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.