Looking for examples of letters and information you may have received in the mail during open enrollment? Click the link below to see examples of important mail that was sent by the Health Connector and MassHealth during Open Enrollment 2015.
Open Enrollment Packets
Recent Member Mailings
Commonwealth Care Members
Former Medical Security Program (MSP)
Temporary MassHealth Coverage Members
- Temporary MassHealth Purple Letter — English
- Temporary MassHealth Blue Letter — English
- Temporary MassHealth Green Letter — English
(will be mailed 12/15/2015)
Members who Enrolled in Health Connector Plans before November 15, 2014
Members who Enrolled in Health Connector Plans with an Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC) before November 15, 2014
Members who Enrolled in ConnectorCare Plans before November 15, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Do I have to buy health insurance?
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- Are there different ways to get help paying for health insurance?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- What if I disagree with the Connector’s determination that my company cannot participate in Wellness Track?
- How do I register for Wellness Track?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- How will the Wellness Track rebate be calculated?
- What is Business Express?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.