Looking for examples of letters and information you may have received in the mail during open enrollment? Click the link below to see examples of important mail that was sent by the Health Connector and MassHealth during Open Enrollment 2015.
Open Enrollment Packets
Recent Member Mailings
Commonwealth Care Members
Former Medical Security Program (MSP)
Temporary MassHealth Coverage Members
- Temporary MassHealth Purple Letter — English
- Temporary MassHealth Blue Letter — English
- Temporary MassHealth Green Letter — English
(will be mailed 12/15/2015)
Members who Enrolled in Health Connector Plans before November 15, 2014
Members who Enrolled in Health Connector Plans with an Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC) before November 15, 2014
Members who Enrolled in ConnectorCare Plans before November 15, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- Can students shop on the Health Connector?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.