Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Do I qualify for free or low-cost coverage?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
- How can an Enrollment Assister help me?
- What if my income changes during the year? How will that affect my eligibility for a tax credit?
- Can I get help paying for health insurance through the Health Connector?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- My family is not from Massachusetts. Can I still get help paying for my health insurance?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.