Health Connector Customer Service Call Center
1-877-MA-ENROLL (1-877-623-6765), or TTY 1-877-623-7773 for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled.
Health Connector Walk-In Center Locations
ALERT: Please note that all 4 Health Connector walk-in centers are currently closed due to coronavirus concerns until further notice. Find out what this means for you →
If you are a current MassHealth member and need to update your account, enroll in or change your health plan, need to choose your doctor, or have questions about your coverage, call the MassHealth Customer Service Center.
1-800-841-2900, or TTY 1-800-497-4648 for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled.
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
MassHealth Enrollment Center Locations
Business Hours: Monday–Friday: 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Chelsea: 47 Spruce Street, Chelsea, MA
- Tewksbury: 367 East Street, Tewksbury, MA
- Taunton: 21 Spring Street, #4, Taunton, MA
- Springfield: 88 Industry Avenue, Springfield, MA
Contact the Health Connector Ombudsman Office
The Health Connector is dedicated to improving our member experience. If you have an issue that has not been resolved by Customer Service or have a complaint regarding your experience with the Health Connector, you can report your experience and a Health Connector Ombudsman will respond to help you. You have the option to send your complaint by mail or online. Please follow the steps below.
In your message, please include important information:
- Dates of conversations with Health Connector Customer Service.
- Dates and descriptions of letters you received related to your issue.
- If the complaint is payment related, include dates, amounts, and payment methods (such as through our online payment portal, through your bank’s bill payment system, by mail, or dropped off in-person at Health Connector walk-in center).
- DO NOT include any additional personal information such as Social Security numbers, date of birth, addresses, bank account numbers, or personal health information.