How to make a payment by mail:
- Fill out your check or money order completely and sign it
- Make your check or money order payable to MA Health Connector
- If you have bill from the Health Connector for coverage, include the detachable payment coupon with the payment
- If you don’t have a bill from the Health Connector with a payment coupon, you can still send a payment. Please make sure you log into your account and go to the “My Enrollments” page to see exactly how much your premium is.
- Important: If you purchased both a health and dental plan, these premiums must be paid separately.
To ensure your payment by check is received and processed as quickly as possible, it is important that you take these following steps:
- If you have received a bill, clearly write your 9-digit Billing Account Number beginning with the number 7 on the memo field, if you have one. This number can be found on the top-left portion of your bill and begins with 7.
- If you don’t have the Billing Account Number, write the 12-digit Member ID on the memo field of the check or money order. How to find your Member ID:
- When you log into your Health Connector account, go to My Enrollments and click the Enrollment Details button above your plan information.
- On the Enrollment details page, your Health Connector Member ID number is the number to the left of the name.
- Use the Member ID number of the primary Subscriber on your account (this is the person identified as “SELF” in the “Relationship with Subscriber” column).
- If you don’t have either a Billing Account Number OR Member ID – you also have the option of writing the Social Security number of the primary member, if they have one, on the front of the check or money order.
In addition to including your Billing Account Number or Member ID, please make sure that:
- The check has the name of the primary Subscriber on it. If you have a relative or friend paying for the primary account holder (and the name on the check is not the primary account holder), write the name of the primary Subscriber on the check.
- The check has the primary Subscriber’s address on it. If address on the check is not your current address, write your correct current address on the front of the check.
- If you have both Health and Dental coverage from the Health Connector, you will need to send a separate payment for each plan.
Mail check or money order to:
MA Health Connector
PO Box 970063
Boston, MA 02297-0063
- If you have not yet received a bill from the Health Connector, make sure you
- Completed an application
- Selected a plan
- Put it in your shopping cart, and
- Checked out.
- If you completed an eligibility application, but have not selected a plan and checked out, then you will not receive a bill.
- Please note that members with a premium of $0 are not billed.
- If you have not received a bill from the Health Connector, please check to see if you are a Health Connector member and not MassHealth
- The envelope your Health Connector bill is mailed in does not have the Health Connector name or logo on it and could be confused for junk mail. Please be sure to check you mail. See example envelope below: